We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization. We are currently recruiting for the post of Internal Audit and Compliance Officer.
INTERNAL AUDIT & COMPLIANCE OFFICER – CODE: IACO-2017
- Carry out verification exercise.
- Carry out audit review activities as stated in the audit plan and allocated.
- Carry out market survey as may be required.
- Document and file according to reference document.
- Carry out other audit assignment as directed by the unit Head of Internal Audit and Compliance.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- ICAN /ACA registered or to start soon
- Must be between 25 – 30 years of age
- A minimum of two (2) years work experience as an internal auditor
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual with integrity, very confidential and able to work independently under minimal supervision with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical, excellent report writing and investigative ability
- Experience in tank farm or depot will be an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Ability to manage numerous tasks and sensitive information in a professional manner in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Type of Employment: Permanent
Salary: Very attractive
Expected date of resumption: Mid February 2017
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the code as the subject of the mail. Application closes on or before Monday 31st January, 2017.