Part of the Nosak Group, CCD Superstores is a trading concern that focuses primarily on the importation and distribution of a wide range of consumer goods to end users, retailers, cooperative societies and sales outlets.
Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job for intelligent, proactive and self-motivating individuals : SALES/MARKETING
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CORPORATE SALES
As corporate sales personnel, your major task is business development for CCD Superstores through cold calling, lead generation and following up leads. You are part of CCD’s feet on street sales team selling our products like consumables and services to B2B customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets to increase the sales of CCD’s products
- Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Develop marketing strategies (to include the management of the online marketing office) to drive sales growth in assigned areas
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence
- Standard operating procedures development for your department
- Setting and reaching budgets and targets
- Lead Generation and closing sales
- Build a referrals database
- Lead the top-to-top meetings with key customers to ensure strong relationships and remove business obstacles, aligning with long term goals of the company.
- Understanding the client’s requirements and then customizing the product and services as per their needs.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Requirement gathering for order fulfillment
- Client Management
- Maintain relationship with potential and existing customers for repeat business
- Ensure proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales and repeat business
- Quality Assurance
- Reporting to senior managers on the progress of targets
- Provide daily, monthly, and quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products, competition and market trends
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Management
A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
Applications with detailed cover letters, resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers should be sent to: email@example.com
For more info visit: http://nosakgroup.com/vacancies.html